Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Sardar Patel Nagar, Gujarat, The Great Bharat
We are looking for a Jr. Business Analyst who is communicative, proactive, and has adequate knowledge and experience in IT. Business Analysts will act as a point of contact for product development. They need to identify the pain areas or challenges customers face and suggest solutions that are best suited for the business. They are expected to be well aware of the industry trends and competitors.
We offer a professional platform to gain rich experience and work with some of the best minds in the industry.
As a leading technology startup and a rising technology partner in the Hospitality Industry in the USA, we build websites, web applications, and integrations with Online Travel Agents, use a wide variety of APIs and build mobile and desktop applications to serve the needs of the Hospitality Industry. We also provide SEO and Online Marketing services to the Hospitality Industry.
JOB LOCATION: CG Road, Ahmedabad.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Analyze Requirements, draft Specifications, and User Stories.
- Research any pertinent information related to the assigned scope of work.
- Develop end-user deliverable content/documentation for new functionality.
- Maintain end-user deliverable content/documentation to existing functionality.
- Creating documents like BRS /SRS.
- Technical Recommendation and Testing.
- Define objectives and scope of business systems.
- Work closely with managers and end-users to determine the best IT solution.
- Conduct post-project evaluation.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Only Apply if you want to be an Analyst and are not Data/Research Science/Analytics.
- One Year of SDLC experience is a plus.
- Candidates with a previous role in Quality Assurance would be highly preferred.
- MBA in Information Systems preferred.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good organization skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Understanding business functional areas.