Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK
The Analytics Engineer Lead (AE Lead) role applies expert level analytics skills and strong experience in the processes and data that support and improve the business of health care leading to desired performance outcomes. The AE Lead is responsible for establishing analytics standards for the teams, tools and solutions that respond to organizational priorities with measurable opportunities for stakeholders and decision makers to act upon that will drive down cost, improve quality, and improve patient experience. The AE Lead is expected to communicate and constantly assess complex stakeholder and management expectations to ensure alignment within a large scope.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
- BS/BA in information technology, math, statistics, healthcare or business-related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- 7+ years’ experience in technology or technology related field
- Expert level in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes and concepts. Familiarity with multiple ETL applications is a bonus.
- Deep experience designing, implementing and loading custom data models that reflect real-world problems
- Strong experience delivering analytics to technical, non-technical and management teams that influence and support business strategy
- Strong experience developing visualizations that consume data models for non-technical users
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to understand, interact with, and communicate with all levels of employees and clients
- Self-motivated; comfortable working under general and minimal direction
- Preferred: Statistical modeling experience
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of database principles, concepts, technologies and tools
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Visualization experience using a variety of BI tools (Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Crystal Reports)
- Strong experience with development methodologies including AGILE development o Stats, Predictive, Machine Learning, AI, etc.
- Experience and/or training in continuous improvement methodologies including Lean & Six Sigma, Change Management, Facilitation Skills and Project Management
Leads standards, builds team skills, maintains stakeholder relationships, informs future direction: expert level skills
- Assess, understand and build standards that support the requirements for the analytics approach needed to deploy to users, stakeholders, and decision-makers based on desired outcomes. (existing options, custom builds, self-service, etc)
- Provide leadership to analytic continuity and support through all phases of deployment (caquire/ingest data, clean/maintain data, build/maintain analytic model, analyze/present and interpret data)
- Oversee and lead the design and development of data models and visualizations to ensure deliverables comply with design standards and principles.
- Support governance process that ensures data validation and quality of measurements.
- Provide integrated support for analytic teams to ensure presented analytic insights are consistent to clinical/operational/financial stakeholders.
- Provide direction and oversight for training methods used to promote self-service and adherence to standard to tools and methodologies
- Help resolve team capacity issues and missed quality standards across multiple projects
- All other duties as assigned
Reports to the assigned Director or Vice President
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Performs job duties in a manner which will ensure a physical environment free of hazards to self and others.