Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai, Bengaluru
This position is for a member of the client facing fund services team catering to Global Hedge Fund, Private Equity & Debt Fund clients. The fund services team deals with complex fund structures along with multiple asset classes across jurisdictions with specialized accounting services.
Designation – Professional Trainee
Location – Mumbai and Bangalore
Shift – EMEA / Americas
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be involved in trade life-cycle including trade booking, pricing and corporate actions
- Custodian/Prime broker reconciliation to identify and resolve any trade related discrepancies
- Liaising with prime brokers/ custodian/ funds middle office teams for trade confirmation, settlements, treasury management and reconciliations
- Responsible for accounting trading and non-trading transactions & maintaining book of accounts
- Record and maintain investors commitment, capital calls, drawdowns, distributions and liquidation. Prepare call & distribution notices, payment details and related schedules
- Process capital activities, i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches
- Allocation of investors economic interest, computation of management fees, performance fees, high watermark, preferred return, carried interest and preparation of investor statement
- Preparation of financial statements along with periodic NAV calculation while maintaining working papers for the funds and investor economic allocations
- Regular connects with funds finance and operations team
Desired Candidate Profile
- Chartered Accountant
- Willing to work in fast paced dynamic industry
- Positive attitude, team player, pro-active and ready to accept challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Intertrust Group:
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. Were committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
What we offer:
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply Now !!