Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, The Great Bharat
ESG solutions enable investors to develop and integrate responsible investing policies and practices, engage on responsible investment issues, and monitor portfolio company practices through screening solutions. It also provides climate data, analytics, and advisory services to help financial market participants understand, measure, and act on climate-related risks across all asset classes. In addition, ESG solutions cover corporate and country ESG research and ratings enabling its clients to identify material social and environmental risks and opportunities.
ISS ESG is immediately seeking a research specialist to join its Climate Research team as part of the ISS ESG Climate Solutions unit for a full-time position. The successful candidate will have background in research or data or advisory services and exhibit a passion for responsible investment business with focus on climate change research and analysis. They should have a collaborative approach to work and proven abilities to proactively contribute to problem solving and to work with high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will primarily contribute to research, quality assurance of research universe, and subsequently be involved in implementation of client mandates and product development. This includes interactions with colleagues and clients from around the globe and getting involved in several aspects of operations.
Climate Solutions is a unit within ISS ESG, the responsible investment business of ISS. As investors seek to gain a better understanding of their exposure to climate-related risks, Climate Solutions provides data, analytics and advisory services to support financial market participants and governments to understand, measure, and act on climate-related risks and its impact on investments across all asset classes. ISS ESG Climate Solutions is a market leader within its field and highly innovative.
- Research emission numbers for climate corporate universe.
- Quality checking of collected emission numbers and related data points.
- Ensure timely update of emission numbers, to enable clients to run climate reports via the ISS ESG data platform DataDesk.
- Support in improvement and maintenance of soft infrastructure to enable smooth functioning of research unit, that include – process documentations, methodology upgrades, mapping enhancements etc.
- Support colleagues and clients as subject matter experts on products and services of ISS ESG Climate Solutions including support on day to day communications, operations and report writing.
- Support Sales team and Client Success team with client specific research requests.
- A minimum of 0 – 1 years of relevant experience relating to data or research; any experience in climate change data is a bonus.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree ideally in environmental science, engineering, economics, quantitative finance, expertise in financial (ESG) topics is a bonus.
- Excellent command of Excel and good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Very strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written command of English.
- Willingness to work with a highly collaborative, flexible and innovative team across different locations.
NOTE: Interested applicants should include a cover letter along with the CV in English on a single file (PDF or MS Word). Applications without a cover letter cannot be taken into consideration.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free