Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, The Great Bharat
Mandatory Skills: AWS S3, AWS Glue, AWS Redshift, Spark, PySpark, Python, SQL, CI/CD framework, AWS Athena
Nice to Have: DevOps, Big Data Architecture, Tableau
- 5-7 years working experience as a Data Engineer, preferably in an enterprise and Big Data environment.
- Involve in writing AWS Lambda function and Required Spark/Python code for AWS Glue
- Involve in creating & manage AWS Redshift clusters.
- Troubleshooting data issue by querying AWS Data Lake through Athena or Redshift Spectrum
- Involve in scheduling and generating the reports as per business requirement through AWS Quick Sight
- Manage and administration of data lake and AWS BI platforms.
- Involve in analyzing the data in AWS Redshift and create necessary cubes as per business requirements.
- Support the operational Reporting Team in producing internal reports.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and automated testing
- Creative problem-solving ability and sound judgment ability to use own initiative and take responsibility for decisions.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English combined with very strong client service orientation.