Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the why of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Collaborating with business partners to prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting for Support Functions and total company
- Supporting Senior Director Corporate FP&A in preparation of Quarterly Function Reviews as well as quarterly reporting package
- Loading Plan and Forecast to PBCS for assigned function(s)
- Preparing presentations for Financial Reviews
- Performing regular variance analysis and ad hoc analysis for assigned Function(s) and/or total company
- Partnering with Senior Director and SVP Strategic Finance on G&A cost control
- Reviewing monthly financial adjustments and assessing areas for improvement
- Recommending improvements to corporate reporting process, playing an active role in Strategic Finance and FP&A community
- Ensuring best practice is implemented and maintained in line with company requirements, audit requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and US GAAP
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Solid working experience in a finance role or a relevant qualification to perform the role
- Advanced technical skills including proficiency in Excel and data visualization. Knowledge of VBA, Power Query and Power BI will be a very strong asset
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details while keeping the big picture at a strategic level
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including exposure to Executive Leadership Team
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders and to build appropriate partnerships
- Good time management skills to manage a complex workload, prioritize and set deadlines and cope with conflicting and changing demands
- Ability to effectively handle change and work in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to work in global team, with various time zones including overlap with the US
- 5+ years of Experience in FPNA is required.