Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Denver, CO
Why work for us?
Janus Henderson is a leading global active asset manager. We exist to help our clients achieve their long-term financial goals. Our team exemplifies our values of putting clients first, acting like owners and succeeding as a team. Our culture is high-energy, collaborative, and forward-thinking with opportunities to grow in an exciting career. We invite you to consider joining our dynamic, global team!
Our culture is the foundation for how we interact with clients and one another as part of our unique, people-focused work environment. We support a flexible hybrid working model that allows teams to build a strong and positive culture by inspiring innovation and increasing collaboration. Currently our hybrid working model allows employees to work 3 or more days in office and the remaining time remotely.
Employees and Managers will discuss and determine what schedule works best for them and the team, with additional flexibility available based on the role, business needs, and individual circumstances. JHI Workplace Practices is subject to change as the future of work within our organization evolves.
- Support the Technology teams with regular reporting and analysis:
- Expense and headcount reporting, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Variance analysis
- Transaction analysis and investigation
- Project and initiative process and reporting
- Other operational metrics relevant to Technology
- Provide excellent business finance support to the Technology organization
- Actively participate in meetings with Technology leaders
- Collaborate with senior members of the business finance team to effectively manage relationships with Technology
- Troubleshoot issues and work to resolution
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Develop financial plans and forecasts on an annual, quarterly, and ad hoc basis
- Ad hoc analysis:
- Support cross-functional special projects
- Actively input into driving process efficiency
- Proactively identify and resolve problems that may be complex in nature
- Liaise with Accounting and HR as necessary
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 from home) and reasonable accommodations
- Generous Holiday policies
- Paid volunteer time to step away from your desk and into the community
- Support to grow through professional development courses, tuition/qualification reimbursement and more
- All-inclusive approach to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Maternal/paternal leave benefits and family services
- Complimentary subscription to Headspace – the mindfulness app
- Corporate membership to ClassPass and other health and well-being benefits
- Unique employee events and programs including a 14er challenge
- Complimentary beverages, snacks and weekly all employee Happy Hours
- Team player with a flexible, inquisitive, results driven approach
- Capability to work efficiently within a global team
- Strong analytical ability with a good attention to detail
- Ability to analyses data and clearly present relevant financial insights
- Solid organizational/administrative management skills, with the proven ability to work effectively under pressure, and manage multiple projects and assignments under tight deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- PowerBI experience
- Anaplan experience
- Experience working with corporate Technology
- 1-2 years of corporate Finance or Accounting experience
- Investment Management industry experience
- Related advanced degree or certification (MBA, CIMA, etc.)
- Leadership development programs
- Regular training
- Career development services
- Continuing education courses
What to expect when you join our firm
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
Potential for growth
The base salar range for this positionis $60,000-$70,000. This range is estmated for this role. Actual pay may be different.
Annual Bonus Opportunity: Position is eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus award from the profit pool. The profit pool is funded based on Company profits. Individual bonuses are determined based on Company, department, team and individual performance.
Benefits: Janus Henderson is committed to offering a comprehensive total rewards package to eligible employees that includes; competitive compensation, pension/retirement plans, and various health, wellbeing and lifestyle benefits. To learn more about our offerings please visit the Why Join Us section on the career page here.
Janus Henderson Investors is an equal opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Janus Henderson (including its subsidiaries) will not maintain existing or sponsor new industry registrations or licenses where not supported by an employee’s job functions (as determined by Janus Henderson at its sole discretion).