Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
We are looking for a Business Analyst acting as the key interface between the users and the project manager, and the primary responsibility is to gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users. Natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users are some of the important skills needed to succeed in this role.
1. Experience in business analysis with understanding of Agile, familiar with tools for requirement gathering, release/ sprint planning.
2. Exposure of working on requirements/ development lifecycle in any of the following:
- cloud environment with any of the given (azure/ aws / gcp/ openstack/ openShift) would be very good to have
- Automation tools/ processes
- Application Security
- CRM/ Order Management
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.