Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
JLL/Technologies Centre of Expertise (JLLT CoE) (Bangalore)
About JLL And JLL Technologies
JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. At JLL Technologies, our mission is to bring technology innovation to commercial real estate. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
About The Role
What this job involves
JLL Technologies Enterprise Data team is a newly established central organization that oversees JLL’s data strategy. We are seeking data professionals to work with our colleagues at JLL around the globe in providing solutions, developing new products, building enterprise reporting & analytics capability to reshape the business of Commercial Real Estate using the power of data and we are just getting started on that journey!
We are looking for a Principal Data Engineer who is self-starter to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment that can join our Enterprise Data team. This is an individual contributor role that is responsible for designing and developing of data solutions that are strategic for the business and built on the latest technologies and patterns. This a global role that requires partnering with the broader JLLT team at the country, regional and global level by utilizing in-depth knowledge of data, infrastructure, technologies and data engineering experience.
As a Principal Data Engineer at JLL Technologies, you will:
- Contributes to the design of information infrastructure, and data management processes to move the organization to a more sophisticated, agile and robust target state data architecture
- Develop systems that ingest, cleanse and normalize diverse datasets, develop data pipelines from various internal and external sources and build structure for previously unstructured data
- Develop and operate modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions
- Develop good understanding of how data will flow & stored through an organization across multiple applications such as CRM, Broker & Sales tools, Finance, HR etc
- Design & develop data management and data persistence solutions for application use cases leveraging relational, non-relational databases and enhancing our data processing capabilities
- Develop POCs to influence platform architects, product managers and software engineers to validate solution proposals and migrate
- Functionally lead team of data engineers to deliver data solutions in Agile manner while mentoring junior-level data engineers
Sounds like you? to apply you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a data developer using Python, Kafka, Spark Streaming, Azure SQL Server, Cosmos DB/Mongo DB, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Search etc.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Hands-on engineering lead who is curious about technology, should be able to quickly adopt to change and one who understands the technologies supporting areas such as Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure(preferred), etc.), Micro Services, Streaming Technologies, Network, Security etc
- Hands-on Experience for building Data Pipelines in Cloud.
- Design & develop data management and data persistence solutions for application use cases leveraging relational, non-relational databases and enhancing our data processing capabilities.
- Experience handling un-structured data, working in a data lake environment, leveraging data streaming and developing data pipelines driven by events/queues
- Team player, Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of executing on multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with cross functional teams
- Someone who is genuinely excited about data infrastructure and operations with a familiarity working in cloud environments and Working with data excites you: you have created data architecture, you can build and operate data pipelines, and maintain data storage, all within distributed systems
What we can do for you:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free