Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Work on automating new and existing processes using data transformation tools like Alteryx, SQL etc
- Build, maintain and enhance Alteryx data transformation workflows. Deploy them to Alteryx Server
- Create, manage and enhance analytics dashboards in Tableau / Qlik
- Manage and deploy dashboards to the firm-wide server
- Support ongoing development of Data Analytics framework by partnering with business to identify requirements, bring in new datasets, support new users and train new team members in using the toolset
- Understand and mitigate risks, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies in product development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate governance by ensuring that: (a) workstreams and initiatives are tracked and actively managed, (b) KPI’s are agreed, measured and tracked, (c) deliverables are properly prioritized and sequenced, (d) risks are addressed and status measured, and (e) deliveries are successful.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with delivery partners across including senior leaders in the Business, Technology, Design, Operations, and control functions across lines of business.
- 5-8 years of experience in program management leading strategic or transformational change, preferably with experience in wealth management, asset management, digital banking, or a closely related business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science and relevant work experience required
- Experience in data transformation tools, such as Alteryx
- Experience in data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau, QlikView / QlikSense
- Enhanced data mining skills using SQL, SAS, Python or other equivalent tools
- Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and design techniques with ability to successfully lead regardless of approach.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.