Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
Organization: Digital & Platform Services
Shift: Day Job
Salary Grade / Level : 602
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
Digital & Platform Services (DPS) Resiliency and Controls Management (RCM) is leading a transformation of how to report and analyze information/data across all DPS businesses and functions. The activities of this team includes developing interactive dashboards, analyzing interlinked data sets across line of business and it’s impact to our business. Our mission is to liberate our people from manual, inefficient, tedious activities through automation and by transforming how we see and understand data. By using the latest innovative software, we employ data analysis and visualization techniques to navigate the storyline, generate the right insights, and answer questions effectively.
This team partners closely with operations leadership, senior management, and subject matter experts across DPS. This associate position will report into a Vice President and will be responsible for supporting dashboard development across DPS and other functional areas. The remit will encompass all end to end management, prioritization, planning and execution of work inclusive of design, test execution, and implementation. The candidate must possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills, have the ability to prioritize and manage time, and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and utilize technical expertise in Tableau and Alteryx to obtain and analyze information effectively and efficiently
- Data Mining / Analysis of Trends – Ability to use querying and data mining tools to create and analyze large data sets with the end goal of detecting trends and making recommendations for changes based on these trends.
- Work with key stakeholders (including business leaders) to determine requirements for new dashboards
- Have and leverage a strong foundational knowledge of metrics to build effective solutions that simplify, automate, and add value
- Express creativity and ingenuity to transform how we see and understand data
- Develop dashboards in Tableau to summarize and analyze key business drivers
- Work with Technology and Business teams to support dashboards that works efficiently and have strong controls
- Understand the variety of sources for information and how to strategically source data t racking development and deployment timelines
- Transition the team to an Agile methodology for developing and maintaining reports
- User Acceptance Testing and Validation of new reports
- Partner effectively across DPS RCM community and Business Operations
- Report Development: Experience building reporting tools and dashboards. Candidate should have 3+ years of experience with building reports in Tableau and other BI tools
- Analytical Rigor: Candidate should be an analytical thinker with superior data analysis skills
- Critical Thinker: Should beable to quickly and objectively analyze and evaluate issues and form decisions
- Good Executive Presence: Candidate should be able to synthesize data into actionable insights and effectively communicate to all levels of management
- Attention to Detail : An acute attention to detail is required, specifically ensuring capacity plans and status reporting are accurate
- Intellectually Curious Self Starter: Must be able to operate in a self-directed manner; must have a strong desire to take the initiative to deliver superior results with urgency
- Graduate in any discipline
Total and Relevant Experience:
- Total experience in any domain – 8+ years
- 3+ years of experience with building reports in Tableau and other BI tools
Technical / Functional Skills Required:
- At least 3 years of experience in coding of Data Visualization Tools like Tableau, Qlikview, and Qliksense etc.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Experience with data warehousing and user access, mining, and reporting applications/tools
- Python or R Programming experience – Good to have
- Familiarity with Agile and JIRA – Good to have
- Familiar with Investment Banking processes (Products knowledge around FX / Rates / Credit / Securities / bonds etc.) – Good to have
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.