Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Provide support to the Retail Deposit Product team in terms of strategy and analysis of data from multiple sources
- Ability to utilize multiple tools to solve problems (for example a combination of coding, Tableau views/Presentations, partner knowledge, and business expertise)
- Develop and provide support for reporting and analysis on product related trends and attributes
- Assist in strategic analysis of revenue items through monitoring and deep dive ad hoc analysis
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as business, finance, economics, engineering, statistics, information system, or mathematics; Master’s degree in a STEM field preferred.
- 5-8 years in a role including Product Management, Marketing Analytics, or Data/Analytics reporting.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Familiar with Tableau/ Altreyx tool
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free