Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
- As a Data Scientist with the Chief Data Office (CDO), you will shape the future of the Chief Administrative Office and its businesses by applying world-class machine learning expertise.
- Collaborate on a wide array of product and business problems with a diverse set of cross-functional partners across Finance, Supplier Services, Data Security intelligence program, Global Real Estate and Customer Experience.
- Use data and analysis to identify and solve our divisions biggest challenges and develop state-of-the art machine learning models to solve real-world problems.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Bachelors/master’s in quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Machine learning)
- 3-4 years industry experience in data science / applied ML; Applied ML Coding Proficiency is a must
- Strong knowledge and experience with Traditional Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, time-series predictions, or recommendation systems
- Excellent python coding and algorithm skills
- Experience with data visualization techniques and software
- Foundational Statistics knowledge
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Experience with Data Querying (e.g., SQL, big data), A/B Testing
- Experience with Cloud based deployment (e.g., AWS), Engineering background
- Experience with python frameworks (e.g., Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Experience in financial markets or services firm
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free