Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Ongoing QA covering Suitability, Cross Border, Selling Practices and Code of Conduct
- Design and production of regular Management Information (MIS) – compiling data and producing regular reporting as required by senior management and business forums / committees
- Oversee review findings remediation to ensure all items are closed in a timely manner
- Regular liaison with front and middle office employees regarding review findings and where appropriate, escalation to senior management
- Ad-hoc regulatory / audit-related remediation projects
- MBA / Graduate with relevant experience
Experience and Skills:
- Work experience of 3-4 years in a financial institution/Assurance firm with previous audit or monitoring and testing experience
- Self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic and has experience in Operational risk or Quality Assurance or Quality Control environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, including the ability to manage multiple work-streams, taking into consideration different time zones
- Ability to understand the requirements of the onshore partner and assist the team in maintaining the existing reporting procedures, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the reporting process.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple support teams, both locally and globally.
- Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of the reporting processes by leveraging various Microsoft tools (like Excel, Powerpoint & Access). Knowledge of Tableu or Qliksense tools, Visio would be a definite plus.
- Solid organizational skills with ability to consolidate and analyze data received from multiple clients
- Good analytical skills, eye for numbers
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in order to facilitate communication with employees of varying levels, with diverse roles and different native languages
- The role will eventually support multiple regional locations across different timelines and therefore additional language skills would be a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.