Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Commercial Banking IT is looking for a strong Big Data candidate with skills and experience with large-scale Hadoop-based data platforms who will be responsible for design, development and testing of a next generation enterprise data hub and reporting and analytic applications. This individual will work with an existing development team to create the new Hadoop-based platform , migrate the existing data platforms to Cloud and provide production support. The current platform uses many tools including Sqoop, Hive, Impala, Spark, Kafka, Streaming, SQL, Python, Java, etc. The candidate will be accountable for design, development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support. The candidate will develop and test new interfaces, enhancements/changes to existing interfaces, new data structures, and new reporting capabilities.
- Develop ,enhance and test new/existing interfaces. The candidate will be part of existing agile team and will work on providing architecture, solutions, defining best practices, standards and innovative solutions.
- Handle Dev Ops effort in terms of CICD, Scanning, Code, Performance testing and Test coverage
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Transforming existing ETL logic into Hadoop Platform
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
- Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality and completeness of data assets
- Apply quality assurance best practices to all work products
- Analyze, design and code business-related solutions, as well as core architectural changes, using an Agile programming approach resulting in software delivered on time and in budget;
- Experience of working in a development teams, using agile techniques and Object Oriented development and scripting languages, is preferred.
- Comfortable learning cutting edge technologies and applications to greenfield projects
- 10-15% support on legacy jobs which is primarily developed on Hadoop platform
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field with preferred focus on Information Systems with 10+ years of experience.
- 6+ years of Experience in a Big Data technology (Hadoop and Spark Architecture, Performance tuning ,Spark SQL, Streaming, HIVE, SQOOP, KAFKA, Impala, HBASE, Entitlements etc., )
- 4+ years of Experience in Python/Java is a must
- Experience in writing SQL queries is a must
- Strong Experience with UNIX shell scripting is must
- Experience in cloud platforms , preferably AWS is a must
- Experience in DevOps is must
- Familiarity with relational database environment (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) leveraging databases, tables/views, stored procedures, agent jobs, etc.
- Experience in implementing complex ETL transformations in Hadoop platform
- Experience in Map Reduce is a plus
- Experience performing data analytics on Hadoop-based platforms is a plus
- Experience to ETL tools is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency across the full range of database and business intelligence tools; publishing and presenting information in an engaging way is a plus
- Strong development discipline and adherence to best practices and standards.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever evolving business needs.
- Demonstrated independent problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems.
- Must be able to communicate complex issues in a crisp and concise fashion to multiple levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization and across multiple locations.
- Financial Services and Commercial banking experience is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.