Job Location: Wilmington, DE
In this position the candidate will be responsible for solving complex business problems through deep quantitative and qualitative analysis to influence growth and marketing initiatives to drive deepening customer relationship & drive growth of Branded Small Business Card. The ideal candidate will be an expert in synthesizing data to drive business decisions with a passion for business strategy and analytics – with relevant card experience in targeting, segmentation & optimization domain, business card experience is preferred.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and support portfolio marketing analytics for INK business cards, solve for business problems and enable business growth. Key area of analytical exercise is to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and perform in-depth financial analysis and evaluation, which requires experience and knowledge of card profit metrics and key drivers.
- Knowledge & experience in performing segmentation analysis and customer profile or audience identification analysis leveraging quantitative analysis techniques like machine learning methods or using interface tools like Alteryx modules
- Deep understanding of setting up Test and control using Design of experimentation methods and working closely with business and execution team for adequate campaign set up.
- Synthesize large volumes of data into actionable insights & Perform post-implementation performance evaluation and identify /recommend optimized solutions for future campaigns to drive marketing budget efficiencies and help business manage marketing expenses.
- Interact regularly with business units including Risk Management, Acquisitions, and Finance., understand business goals and priorities and play the role of an effective partner to devise strategies with customer focused analysis and performance to realize growth opportunities. Support business growth targets by understanding business needs and providing concise, insightful and timely analytics for key trends through data analysis.
- Contribute to development of our targeting capabilities, using modeling techniques as well as various internal and external data sources. Formulate simulation models to interpret econometrics and make recommendations for optimizing the portfolio.
- Enable automation using tools like Tableau for diverse set of reporting and dashboarding requirements
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience & ability with hands on data analysis using SQL/SAS/Python/Hive is required. experience an analytical/strategic role (e.g. risk/credit policy, Data analytics, management consulting, strategy or finance) are relevant; financial services experience preferred
- BS/BA in an analytical field (e.g., Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance).
- Self-sufficiency in querying and extracting data from Enterprise databases (Teradata, etc) , Hadoop platforms or AWS/Azure. Experience working with large sets of data and skilled in data wrangling & sanitization techniques for modeling/segmentation etc.
- Knowledge of tools like Alteryx and Tableau, Adobe Analytics
- Excellent statistical skills that are grounded in a thorough understanding of testing and design.
- Understanding of credit card P&L is preferred
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans