Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
As the Intelligent Automation Professional in our Corporate Treasury Middle Office team, you will spend each day defining, refining and delivering set goals for our firm.
The role is part of the Consumer and Community Banking Technology & Digital Finance & Business Management organization supporting Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) Technology. F&BM team drives business management, financial analysis, vendor management, strategy governance and internal communications for CCB Technology organization. Vendor Management office manages location strategy, seat management, Technology Spend governance.
As part of the Vendor Enablement team, you would be managing a large number of Non Labor supplier engagements ranging from simple one time software license purchases to complex, multi-year vendor hosted managed services agreements requiring subscription based licenses and proprietary professional services
- Responsible for data analysis, creating reports, share point lists/info path forms, data collection & representation to senior stakeholders for all Vendor Management Office reports.
- Partners with the Global Vendor Management Leads, Covers GCC based vendor demand, liaise with technology support team for all third party Full time contractor (FTC) requirement fulfilment.
- Closely work with external Vendors to assess their project/contractor updates on Monthly / Quarterly basis.
- Coordinate with business management team to ensure budget, seating requirements for all new FTC requirements, interact with Sourcing, Legal, Accounts Payable for timely execution of contracts and invoice payments.
- Provide weekly/monthly updates to India Technology Leadership Team (ITLTs) for FTC demand & supply.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- 12+ years of work experience, primarily in Data Analytics, Vendor Management, Technology Sourcing, Executive Reporting, Financial Analysis.
- Experience in large, global multi-tiered organizations, preferably in the financial services industry. ITeS/BPO/KPO preferred but not mandatory
- Good power point presentation
- MS Office suit with high expertise in Excel, Access and SharePoint – including working with VBA Macros – Required
- Advanced InfoPath and Java skills with experience – Required
- Experience in Contract Management
- SharePoint application and SharePoint Designer Experience – Required
- Xceptor (certified preferably with current application access)
- Experience working on Alteryx, Tableau, Business Objects, SQL and UI tool experience
- Proactive approach to problem solving; strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills , influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to deliver/extract/report/analyze high quality data in time crunched circumstances
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and effective under pressure; flexibility and ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.