Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Houston, TX
Business Analyst – Sales
Who We Are
Just Energy is a consumer company focused on essential needs, including electricity and natural gas; health and well-being, such as water quality and filtration devices; and utility conservation, bringing energy efficient solutions and renewable energy options to consumers. Currently operating in the United States and Canada, Just Energy serves both residential and commercial customers. Just Energy is the parent company of Amigo Energy, Filter Group Inc., Hudson Energy, Interactive Energy Group, Tara Energy, and terrapass.
At Just Energy, we’ve gone digital and are investing heavily in digital transformation projects which are unlocking our digital sales channels potential, enabling us to grow at an unprecedented pace.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support our Sales Innovation team optimize and scale this new growth across our new technical environments.
The role involves a variety of responsibilities and skills including project management, business analysis, reporting/analytics, and support/systems administration.
In this Business Analyst role, you will partner with various teams (IT, Operations, Sales and Analytics) to assist with and manage multiple projects, assist with analyzing and driving process improvements, develop business requirements and engage with business partners to solve the group’s challenges and scale for the future to meet our growth plans.
- Engage with business users at different levels to understand business needs, analyze, document their requirements within Epics/User stories/Features.
- Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables including functional/non-functional specifications, data mapping/transformation, solution design, process diagram and acceptance criteria.
- Develop and implement various tools and workflows to drive process optimization/automation.
- Provide general Salesforce Administration support and troubleshooting to end-users.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assist with development of new process roll-out training, documentation and knowledge articles.
- Investigate new technologies to come up with technical solutions to various business problems
The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, and technical skills. This person will need to be able to quickly learn the business and required technology and be able to apply new knowledge alongside their business analysis skills. They will also help support business processes that focus on data integrity and process stability.
Our ideal candidate must possess the business and technical skills/experience noted, enjoy working in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and virtual environment, as well as be experienced at managing complex projects and competing deadlines.
A Great Attitude!
- Excellent team player able to work within a remote/virtual environment, with minimal supervision.
- Communications – able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles. Build trusting relationships, credibility, and use strong communication and influence skills to partner effectively with stakeholders to improve decision-making and business outcomes.
- Analytical mindset and data driven competencies.
- Results Oriented – able to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans, and manage work to achieve desired outcomes. Has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others.
- Change Oriented – works effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Accountability – assumes ownership for achieving personal and team goals.
- Demonstrated ability to improve efficiency of business processes with both technology and process improvement methodologies.
Great To Have
- Proficiency with SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, SharePoint, and/or other data analytics/reporting tools would be an asset
- Sales experience an asset
- Experience with Salesforce ideal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Engineering/Computer Science/IT preferred or 4+ years relevant experience as a business (systems) analyst and/or project coordinator in an enterprise or start-up environment.
Just Energy offers a robust benefits plan for staff members, as well as Employee Assistance Programs that offer a wealth of tools and resources to enrich the employee experience. The company also provides a number of cost-free, self-development courses for those that wish to build on their skills and competencies. In addition, a variety of awards offer another opportunity to recognize and reward employees.
- Competitive compensation
- Performance based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package from day 1 of employment
- Employee Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Work from home (WFH) Model *During pandemic
- Health and wellbeing tools and resources and more…
Just Energy and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and to promote a diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful and equitable workplace. We invite all interested individuals to apply.
Jan 16, 2023, 12:28:32 PM
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free