Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
About the Company:
Keito is building the most exciting & innovative enterprise productivity tool. We are now in stealth mode and will launch our alpha version very shortly. Stay tuned !
Job location: Pune
Desired Experience: Fresher
Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT),BCA,MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– Design and development of robust algorithms and techniques using text analytics, image analytics, computer vision, and machine learning
– Rapid development and validation of Cognitive solutions by using and/or enhancing existing methodologies, framework and architecture
– Performance evaluation and testing of algorithms and system’s on the test and real data
– Support collaboration and annotation of data for algorithm development
– Collaboration with cross-functional and external teams
– Planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with minimum supervision
Ideal Candidate will be expected to have:
– experience in academia or otherwise with solving real-world problems
– exp in ML algorithms including – deep learning also and statistical models
– exp in computer vision and image processing – hands-on working on multiple libraries and also have built code/libraries from scratch(MANDATORY)
– Applied image processing techniques to document extraction, pre-processing, clinical information, banking, and credit card information(will be an added advantage)
– ML techniques on unstructured data
– Strong programming experience with Python
– Familiarity with frameworks and platforms like Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, web services and micro-services, APIs
– Software engineering skills in developing or modifying large scale software systems where scalability, availability, performance, and security are important.
– Technical Round
– Face to Face HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 – 1 Years
2 – 2.4 LPA