Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Miamisburg, OH
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Receive requests for new data sets (cubes, views, etc), reports, dashboards, report changes and incidents through the help desk ticketing system. Work with customers to understand business decisions and resulting outcomes, defining requirements for data integration, reporting, analysis and/or data mart development
- Meet with department/unit leaders and end-users to collect business requirements for data. Determine whether existing reports or dashboards can fulfill requests, if modifications to existing reports or data sets are needed, or new reports, data sets or visualizations need to be developed.
- Build/modify data sets, reports and dashboards for requests based on collected requirements. Generate standard or custom reports for clinical, quality, business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders. Conduct end-user validation of data and visualizations to ensure they fulfill established requirements.
- Collaborate with departments/units to determine the appropriate users to run and view reports. Assist in the development of role-based reporting security groups and assign reports to the appropriate security group. Work with the Security team on user provisioning to ensure users are assigned to the appropriate reporting security groups.
- Develop BI deliverables using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and self service BI tools
- Develop and maintain standard BI cubes from data warehouse data sets
- Evaluate, maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods as appropriate.
- Maintain library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, cubes, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Work with technical infrastructure team to ensure integrity of data
- Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
- Obtain data from multiple sources to create integrated Business Intelligence deliverables that can be used to drive decision making
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Training and coaching of customers on utilization of reporting and business intelligence tools.
- Assist in coaching and mentoring team members on report development processes and standards and BI report development skills.
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide off-hours support.
- Work with vendors and internal resources to understand and develop data extract requirements, such as Explorys interfaces, Press Ganey interfaces, etc.
- Work as a key member of the Analytics team to bring product, best practice and development expertise to future initiatives
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in data analysis, report creation and visualization
- Epic Certification (Clarity, EDW) or obtained within 6 months
Experience in the following areas is desired but not required:
- Experience with self-service BI tools (PowerPivot, Power View, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts including: data modeling, data quality, ETL and data mining
- Microsoft SQL Server BI tools: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- SQL and Stored Procedures
- Expertise in relational databases
- Advertisement -
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free