Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Junior Business Analyst Intelligent Process Automation in Whitehouse Station, NJ.
Duties Include:Business Solutioning and Stakeholder Management:
- Partner with BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) expert to identify automation opportunities, discuss automation/digital approach and framework with designated business and functional product owners by outlining deliverables, timeline, roles/responsibilities to build automation pipeline
- Design business automation/digital solution in partnership with IT and Product Owners while ensuring alignment with the agreed process flow
- Collaborate with internal IT experts to design feasible IT solution, build user stories to support desired automation solution
- Establish and participate PI Planning, regular project update meetings
- As a BA, you will monitor pipeline, and inflight initiatives progress
- Support business/functional Automation/Digital owners to build out communication to ensure proper engagement such as Key milestones, in scope processes current and future state, timelines, technology dependencies, roles/responsibilities between business/functional owners, IT, Vendor and Global Automation team
- Bachelor’s degree, certification as a Green Belt Process Engineer, or equivalent qualification
- Project Management certification and Agile experience
- 4 – 6 years of business process engineering/business analysis experience in financial services
- Solid experience in working in a multi-discipline, matrix structure team fostering collaboration and teamwork
- Business and System Analysis and Information System solution delivery experience
- Business Value Chain and Opportunity assessment techniques and experience
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, robotics, and bpm
- Prior RTE experience in a global company and familiarity with WorkFusion platform is a plus
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.