Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
For a global, distributed data science consulting firm located in Tokyo, Japan, we are hiring an experienced full stack developer.
– Develop backend and frontend software for Web applications that are reliable, maintainable and scalable.
– Evaluate accuracy and design of application code and test code (unit tests/integration tests) and do code review.
– Propose and evaluate software architecture and designs based on specifications.
– Work with our team to plan and implement the systems architecture and functions.
– Assist in database development and writing queries.
– Assist in handling operational tasks such as setting up CI/CD pipelines, load testing and more.
– Become a regular full time member with a guaranteed workload.
– Work on interesting projects involving challenging technical tasks.
– Work with a mostly flexible schedule and location (from home).
– Receive an attractive salary package with bonuses for teamwork and project success.
– Participate in the success of the applications you develop through a shares program.
– Proficiency in Python using Django and related frameworks (Django, Django REST Framework, Django Channels, FactoryBoy etc.)
– Proficiency in object oriented design practices such as SOLID principles, object oriented design patterns, etc.
– Proficiency in database maintenance (Postgresql, Redis, etc), design and querying
– Proficiency with scalable server-side architecture and its components such as message brokers, ASGI/WSGI servers, etc.
– 5+ years experience in developing business-quality server-side and client-side applications.
– Strong knowledge of web development tools and version control systems such as Git.
– Be well organized and detail-oriented.
– Write well structured, documented, and readable code.
– Fluent English.
– Be able to work during typical office hours in your time zone (not just in the evening or on weekends).
– Work in a quiet environment suitable for video meetings during regular business hours in the Japan time zone (GMT+9).
Good to have experience in (optional):
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application and resume, and answer the following questions:
– Describe in 1 sentence what qualifies you for this role.
– Which requirements related to this project are you an expert in?
– In which city are you located?