Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
As an Implementation Analyst you will use your technical knowledge to implement ideas of process automation be responsible for performing Analysis, configuration, unit testing of different phases of client implementation life cycle on ongoing basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow Sample Operating Procedure and leverage knowledgebase acquired during ILT and material available
- Adherence to Process Model
- Work alongside with senior members or individually (as required) to assist in smooth integration/transition of processes
- Participation in client & requirement clarification calls
- Demonstrate Task level ownership
- Timely communication to Lead and Onshore Counterpart
- Create & Maintain necessary project documents i.e. UTP
- Implement ideas of process improvements/automation
- Support process SLAs and adherence to defined workflow.
- Exhibit sharp learning curve.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Sound knowledge of SDLC concepts.
- Holds Knowledge of Workflow/Defect Management tools.
- Owns sound and clear understanding of unit testing, test case creation and execution.
- Working knowledge of SQL using Oracle database and programming knowledge. • Hands on experience on MS Excel and MS Access.
- Effective business communication skills (oral and written).
- Bachelors Degree in Computers Application/Bachelors in Computer Science
- Should be fine with 24*7 rotational shifts
- Having behavioural competencies like team work, effective communication, effective time management, supporting change are an added advantage
Due to COvid-19, we have offered a more flexible office location/remote work arrangement; this is at the discretion of the organization and the leadership and is subject to change at any time. It is understood that all our employees will be provided 1-month notice, once the remote work arrangement changes and post that, the expectation is that all employees will reside within the Hiring Zones identified by the organization.