Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Radnor, PA
Date: Jan 5, 2023
Primary Location: Radnor, PA, US
Company: Lincoln Financial
The Role at a Glance
LFD’s Data Governance program is beginning to grow, and your contributions will directly increase data literacy, data quality and end user experience. You will assist in defining the foundation for our new data platform that is currently being built and is a major strategic initiative over the next few years
- Lead cross-functional agile teams, with direct managerial responsibility for all roles within the team (e.g., Software Engineer, Scrum Master, Quality Engineer, Systems Analyst), except for business-aligned Product Owners.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in Group Protection Operations area, and underwriting including Senior Business leaders, Business Operations leaders and end user teams, Product Owners, IT Directors with teams in other areas, software vendors, IT Architecture, Security, and Infrastructure.
- Provide thought leadership, coaching, and set goals pertaining to DevOps, continuous delivery, and automation.
- Work with teams to identify and remove technical and procedural obstacles to ensure the team achieves its objectives with high quality, maintainable, secure, and architecturally sound solutions.
- Participate in the annual planning process by understanding scope of business objectives, building and advocating for technical vision, and developing budget and resource plan.
- Establish clear goals for team members; elicit feedback, evaluate performance, recognize and reward success, and manage performance plans for team members not meeting expectations.
- Recruit, hire, upskill, and retain talent needed to support both current and future technology needs.
- Maintain knowledge of Technology trends and best practices; collaborate with management and teams to innovate and incorporate new trends and developments in IT solutions.
- Build and maintain knowledge of Group Protection Insurance products and business operations.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics, or a STEM field (Minimum Required), advanced degree such as an MFE/MBA is preferred.
- 2 – 4+ Years’ experiences in investments, portfolio analysis, investment research, or financial consulting/advisory. Advanced degree may be considered in lieu of work experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience using data analysis techniques to develop operational reporting, quality data and/or operational metrics
- 3-5+ Years of wholesaler distribution or financial services experience
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free