Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Radnor, PA
The Role at a Glance
In the Customer Experience Data Analyst role, you will be responsible for the full cycle of analytics solutions, from gathering requirements to dashboard delivery in support of the Group Protection CX initiatives. You will query data from structured and unstructured sources including web, campaigns, operations, claims, and internal systems to create scalable analytics and reports. You will provide ad-hoc metrics to respond to immediate data needs. You will also be a technical partner and analytics expert as you work with web developers, systems owners, and agile teams to articulate analytics needs to develop a strong data foundation. Your role is instrumental in measuring effectiveness of digital assets and present actionable insights and recommendations based on data, results, and best practices.
What you’ll be doing
- Engage with internal partners to understand business needs, goals, and objectives, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams on data capture.
- Participate in discovery meetings and document analytics requirements including relevant data sources and data flows to provide robust analytics that support successful achievement of business goals.
- Collect and analyze both structured and unstructured data from sources including but not limited to web, calls, chats, surveys, social media, and voice of customer.
- Track behavioral analytics and analyze digital traffic patterns for user journeys, user flows, and user experience.
- Consolidate customer experience data with behavioral and transactional data to understand interaction patterns and generate actionable insights.
- Build consistent measuring techniques for experience drivers, adoption, and customer journeys. Perform deep dive analysis to identify opportunity areas.
- Translate data and reports into insights to track impact of customer experience initiatives. Streamline and automate processes as needed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to evaluate current state of data, support development of future state and resolve complex technical challenges around data availability and quality.
- Serve as a key resource for Group Protection customer experience data and analytics. Assist in coordination of KPI information flow. Maintain alignment and provide regular presentations to stakeholders.
- 3-5+ years experience in data analytics
- Digital Analytics experience
- SQL experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficiency with creating visualizations, dashboards and communicating analyses to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements
- Ability to independently work with large datasets and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Google Analytics experience
- Tableau or similar visualization tool experience
- Dataiku or similar data science tool experience
What’s it like to work here?
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Competitive 401K and employee benefits
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free