Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Create Dashboards / reports/ alerts to accelerate the usage of data and model output
- Creating automation tools using macros, R, Python Scripts, which can help in making the task of updating data, swift and efficient.
Desired Candidate Profile
Strong coding skills in Python, C++, OOPS
- Statistical knowledge of Descriptive and inferential statistics
- Masters degree in Statistics/Mathematics /Econometrics/ preferred.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL,
- Experience creating and using machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Responsible and able to handle multiple tasks independently and prioritize workload.
- Hands on experience with data visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, Matplotlib, Plotly, Dash application or any front-end application.
Perks and Benefits