Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
We re now looking for a Big Data Engineer to join us on this journey. As part of our dynamic and high performing Data Engineering team that sits within our Product Technology division, you ll be an integral part of developing cutting-edge applications to help us to continue to build our digital bank. You ll be accountable for all phases of the development process such as analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation as well as providing user and operational support on applications to business users.
This role will suit you if you are innovative, have an ability to learn and use new technologies quickly and effectively and have the following technical knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience using Talend or any similar ETL tool.
- Good understanding of ETL architectures (Control Frameworks, reusable components, metadata-driven designs)
- Experience in design and development of complex ETL workflows using Talend Data Integration
- Minimum 4 years of experience in ETL (include transformations)
- Hands-on experience with Spark
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong analytical thinking
- Experience in using Hive with blob-based storage (AWS S3 or HDFS or Google Storage)
- Solid understanding of Big Data
- Ability to explain alternative solutions to a problem including how to approach a problem of different scales
- Ability to work proactively and independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
- Ability to solve complex problems / projects through in-depth evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards and perform root cause analyses
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of regulatory and/or experience in the banking domain.