Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell SSD Storage Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Team develops and designs a variety of exciting solutions for SSD Storage controllers. As a member of a dynamic DSP development team, the candidate will be responsible for devising, designing and improving various components of the SSD NAND Flash Channel.
The candidate will have an opportunity to broaden the knowledge of key aspects of the NAND Flash Storage field and the Machine Learning (ML) field and how to combine these two fields into exciting SSD product solutions.
- Understanding the NAND Flash Channel and SSD Storage systems Quality of Service (QoS)
- Designing and Developing algorithms for NAND Flash Channel QoS Enhancement and Improvements
- Developing Machine Learning ideas and models suitable for NAND Flash device optimization
- Implementing devised ideas in Marvell NAND Flash simulator environment (C/C++ or Python/PyTorch)
- Enhancing existing Marvell SSD solutions with devised ML algorithms
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a MS or PhD degree (PhD preferred) in CS/EE or related technical field(s)
- Previous experience in industry is not required
- Research and Development experience in Probability Theory, Digital Communications, Digital Signal Processing
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms and Machine Learning optimization tools is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills; Strong problem solving skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Programming skills in C/C++ or Python/PyTorch
- Knowledge of Statistical Modeling, Stochastic Processes, Detection and Estimation is a plus
- Knowledge of NAND Flash system / NAND Flash channel is a plus
- Experience in Information Theory is a plus
Expected Base Pay Range (USD)
27 – 54, $ per hour.
The successful candidate’s starting base pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location and market conditions. The expected base pay range for this role may be modified based on market conditions.
Additional Compensation Maybe Available For Intern PhD Candidates
Additional Compensation and Benefit Elements
At Marvell, we offer a total compensation package including a base and bonus.
Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision coverage or opt-out credit; 401(k) with company match including pre-tax, roth and after-tax contributions; employee stock purchase program (ESPP); wellness & mental health support including coaching and therapy; family support programs including back up care, tutoring, and SNOO rental. Paid time off options include vacation time, holidays, volunteer days, sick time, family care leave, and bonding leave. For more information, please go to www.marvellbenefits.com.
For Internship roles, we are proud to offer the following benefits package during the internship – medical, dental and vision coverage or opt-out credit, perks and discount programs, virtual fitness subsidy, wellness & mental health support including coaching and therapy, paid holidays, paid volunteer days and paid sick time.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
At Marvell, we are doing our part to help keep our communities and our teams safe. As part of our efforts to address the Covid pandemic and future epidemics, you may be required at any time by our policies or applicable laws to provide proof of applicable vaccination or to present negative test results.
This role is eligible for our hybrid work model in which you will be able to split time between working from home and on-site in a Marvell office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at [email protected] or 408-222-3604.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free