Job Location: Boston, MA
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
GENERAL SUMMARY/OVERVIEW STATEMENT:
The Data Scientist uses mathematics, statistics, modeling, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytic solutions. The Data Scientist/340B develops, maintains, and collects structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting. This data is used to create reports, projections, models, and presentations to support the Pharmacy Department business strategy. This role will assist with the Massachusetts General Hospital operation of the Pharmacy Analytics program. Working as a member of the Pharmacy Analytics Program team, they will be expected to be on-site support for current systems key to reporting and auditing serving as the primary Epic data resource for Epic Willow for designing and maintaining team responsibilities for feeds, reports, dashboards, extracts. Additionally, the Data Scientist will validate existing IT procedures and identify optimization and performance enhancement opportunities. The Data Scientist may be asked to assist in additional areas of the Pharmacy Finance, 340B pr and Supply Chain division when needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create operational reporting which demonstrates cost analysis, trends and forecasts used for strategic guidance to Pharmacy and Hospital leadership.
- Assume responsibility for all activities related to troubleshooting, supporting, developing, testing and delivering integration between Epic applications and third-party vendor applications. Provides day-to-day operational and ongoing interface integration support.
- Create, monitor and maintain Epic utilization, encounter and ePrescribe feeds to demonstrate split billing software is compliant, accurate and readily retrievable. Adjust and upgrade feeds as necessary for program guidelines or changes.
- Maintain purchasing account EDIs and billing extract data to monitor for compliant, but optimized buying activity for main and secondary accounts.
- Assist in identifying root causes for problems and appropriately engaging other teams, when appropriate, to bring swift resolution.
- Assume ownership of 340B RPA tool as a Blue Prism developer. This would include maintaining current RPA best practice activities and work queues and troubleshooting for exceptions as well as making changes in current design features.
- As RPA lead would manage 340B team’s data analysis, auditing and archiving and assume responsibility for team training for onboarding and/or all RPA changes or modifications.
- Teach and mentor other pharmacy department team members on analytics tools and best practices.
- Write fundamental documentation in a clear, concise manner, adhering to standards.
- Participate in Partners and MGH mandatory eCare meetings as a key contributor.
- Safeguard protected health information from any intentional or unintentional disclosure in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Develop processes for continually reviewing and recording necessary exceptions to procedure and documenting corrections.
- Develop and foster working relationships with internal working counterparts (Clinical Team, IT, Internal Audit, Accounting and others) to facilitate productive exchanges of information to improve program efficiency and promote program compliance.
- Provide data, information and reports as needed for other business units within the organization.
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal skills by effectively working with other team and department members.
- Assist in developing team reporting and auditing efficiencies and identify opportunities to improve and optimize pharmacy practice.
- Attend conferences and meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency and/or familiarity with data query/data management, Excel, and Tableau
- Blue Prism certification or has ability to achieve certification within the first 90 days of hire
- Ability to achieve certifications in key Epic modules within the first year of hire
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms, e.g. linear regression, etc.
- Proficiency in scripting, querying and use of analytics tools e.g., SQL, RPA, etc.
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- High comfort level with challenge and change
- Tact, diplomacy, and ability to work with individuals at all levels of hospital and medical staff
- Comfortable working with confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in data science Management, Healthcare or IT). A Master’s degree is a positive
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred
- Epic applications experience is a plus and must have willingness to train and receive additional Epic certifications
- Knowledge of computer coding and programming with a basic SQL foundation suggested i.e. ability to write SQL queries a plus
- Experience with business intelligence tools with Tableau preferred
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Visualization and communication of complex systems and analyses
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms, e.g., linear regression, etc.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
Primary Location MA-Boston-MGH 125 Nashua
Other Locations MA-Revere-MGH Revere HealthCare Center
Work Locations MGH 125 Nashua 125 Nashua Street Boston 02114
Job IT/Health IT/Informatics – Other
Organization Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
Standard Hours 40
Shift Day Job
Employee Status Regular
Recruiting Department MGH Pharmacy
Job Posting Sep 22, 2022