Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, GBSC Analytics & Automation
Director – GBSC Analytics and Automation
We believe in the power of data. We think creatively and design smart, simple to use and cost-effective solutions that empower our customers with actionable insights. The Global Business Services Center Analytics and Automation (GBSC A&A) team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, innovative mindsets and with strong business and technical acumen. The team acts as an idea incubator supporting various GBSC initiatives by providing in-depth analysis and strategic guidance. The team identifies ways to leverage data for answering business questions and driving operational efficiency. We innovate using new age technologies and data analysis techniques to communicate data-driven insights in new and more effective ways for influencing business decisions, encouraging long-term customer engagement, improving processes and productivity, and evolving the way we do business.
The Director of Analytics & Metrics will be Pune-based, and will lead a global team across Pune, Mumbai and Saint Louis. The role will work closely with leadership to translate their strategic vision into action, and identify and execute opportunities for continuous improvement in delivery, controls environment and customer engagement.
- Our primary tools for data analysis, data preparation and information delivery: Alteryx and Tableau
- Core database environments: Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Lead a motivated, innovative and productive team that creates next generation analytics for GBSC and Mastercard.
- Oversight over all analytics initiatives and projects within GBSC and Mastercard.
- Ownership of the GBSC A&A technology infrastructure.
- Design sign-off and implementation of data and process automation solutions to support GBSC Operations and the global organization.
- Create and communicate data governance policies to ensure data integrity.
- Generate and implement ideas to continuously improve analytics and automation services delivery.
- Track performance, including adherence to delivery timelines and quality standards, internal customer satisfaction, and program impact
- Create impactful presentations for communicating team accomplishments, innovations, ideas and discoveries.
- Work closely with analytics community of practice and customers for short-term and long-term objective alignment.
- Identify and coach top talent within the team
All About You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering experience;
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent masters degree is preferred;
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Analytics / Consulting domain;
- Experience in software development life cycle on analytics or technology engagements across strategy, design and implementation;
- Full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productizing and maintenance of analytics products;
- Experience in directly managing multiple resources across multiple projects;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm to apply data to discover and solve business challenges and questions;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build professional relationships, influence and negotiate;
- Proven track record in team management, client management, project delivery, reporting and governance;
- Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, and follow through to completion of high-profile projects;
- Exposure to statistical modeling, machine learning, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate / academic research environments;
- Strong proficiency in Alteryx and Tableau;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, with the ability to write, execute and optimize performance of complex queries;
- Advanced MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills required.
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free