Job Location: Reston, VA
- Provide support to our program management and leadership team.
- Gather and document customer requirements.
- Write project progress reports and support documentation.
- Document project plans in an enterprise task tracking tool.
- Perform online research on various business topics.
- Learn and apply Agile business practices.
- Possess ability to work independently.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Bring your full self to work each day.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent organization skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent written communication skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate the ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and capable of thinking on your feet.
- Capable of demonstrating personal confidence.
- Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and the drive to work through complex issues.
- Self-starter able to work independently or within a team.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- A college degree plus one year of professional experience, or three years of relevant experience.
Why you will stay here
We offer a casual work environment and flexible working hours. In these challenging times, we provide the ability to work from home, with a company-provided laptop, or work from the office using a flexible work schedule.
You will have the opportunity to work with highly technical individuals who are as passionate about technology as you are. You will work within a team that values each member, and believes strongly in peer-to-peer, on the job training, day in and day out.
- 401(k) match of 6% with immediate vesting
- Subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Legal resource plan
- Separate allocations of vacation and personal/sick leave
- 11 Federal holidays
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage paid by the company
- Free coffee, sodas, and snacks
- Team activities and gaming
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other protected class. We encourage and support workplace diversity.