Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Natick, MA
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Help us improve the visualization capabilities of the MATLAB Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox and related products. You will join a team of machine learning specialists, statisticians, and other technical software developers who deliver accurate algorithms and who build easy-to-use interfaces to those algorithms. This position allows you to expand your software skills while making use of your interest and expertise in visualization. As a key member of the development team, you will lead projects from early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to delivery.
About the team:
The Statistics team is a talented group of software engineers, quality engineers, user experience specialists, and technical writers all working in close collaboration. We deliver solutions that will be used throughout the world by our diverse users, ranging from students to professionals in large enterprise organizations.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Implement new statistics and machine learning features based on requirements from our customers, with a focus on visualization methods
- Work alongside algorithm and apps developers
- Participate in customer interviews, usability tests, prototyping, and design reviews
- Produce requirements and functional specification documents
- Develop appropriate architecture and implementation
- Participate in all team activities such as team planning, design discussions, and reviews
- Work effectively with other teams to provide a quality product for our customers
- Interest and expertise in visualizations that reveal patterns in data and make statistics and machine learning easier to understand
- Knowledge of statistics, machine learning, neural networks, or related computational areas
- Strong skill in communicating technical material to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with object-oriented design including common design patterns
- A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free