Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Querying and handling huge data. Consolidating information from multiple data sources.
- Understanding requirements and creating dashboards in Looker/Data Studio etc. (BI Tools).
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations, perform keyword research, help optimize existing content and keep pace with the latest industry trends on SEO.
- Writing intuitive insights and analysis based on data
- Identify and execute analytics projects with actionable insights that can impact business
- Help identify and implement process improvements as needed
- Craft stories that present learnings in a visual and compelling format
- Handling huge data and consolidating information from multiple sources
- Routinely communicate with NY based management staff and India-based team members
- Graduate/Post Graduate with experience in Search Engine Optimization.
- Experience in working with databases and advanced SQL.
- Experience with popular keyword tools like Search Console, Google Keyword Planner etc.
- Experience with any Web Analytics tool like Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Cloud etc.
- Adept at querying, report writing and presenting findings with a data driven mindset with the ability to influence business decisions thus supporting use cases of analytics
- Experience in visualization tools like Looker, Data Studio, Tableau.
- Sound business judgment and ability to apply business context
- Demonstrated initiative and proven multi-tasking skills
- Aptitude with data manipulation and reporting process development
- Able to work with strict deadlines and tight turnaround
- Strong work ethic and a personal commitment to high-quality deliverables
- Quick learner and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Must haves: SQL. Good to have: Python, R
- Experience with SEO tools