Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Oregon
- This role will be wearing multiple hats. One of these will be the Administrator of Dynamics365 as well as any future modules and automation.
- This position is not fully remote. Candidates should expect to come into the office approximately once per month.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
· The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of members / stakeholders within specific projects and generally in relation to our technology platform.
· The BA will then ensure – together with the Project Manager and our IT partners – that the requirements are accurately translated into system development specifications (BRD) within the Agile/Scrum project tracking tools.
· Finally, the BA will lead UAT and ensure the production code software meets the needs of the members / stakeholders.
· Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
· Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and delivers the following artifacts as needed: Business Requirements Documentation in IT WIKI, Use Cases, Stories, GUI, Screen, and Interface designs.
· Strong analytical and product management skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Develops requirement specifications according to standard templates using natural language.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a Business Analysis role or equivalent managerial role.
· Proven business analysis skills, technical writing skills and excellent organizational skills.
· Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT) is vital to ensure software meets requirements (before & after).
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is required (or similar CRM).
· Experience with one or more ERP systems and/or Manufacturing systems is strongly preferred.
· Experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Crystal, PowerBI, etc.) is strongly preferred.
· Project management experience is a plus.
· Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free