Job Location: Noida
This position is located within the Analytics and Business Intelligence group, which provides actionable and advanced reporting & BI reporting solutions to support MetLife Business operations and strategy. The incumbent would work as part of this team to support the BI tools
- Ability to work with BI & Analytics platforms
- Performed tuning & support for existing Data Management applications
- Understand and analyze Business requirements accurately and provide optimum solution to meet functional and performance requirement
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (Any Stream) or diploma with a minimum of 15 years of education
- Total experience of 5-7 years
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Experience in Analytics and BI Tools like PowerBI, Python
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Good data analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple assignments concurrently with minimal direction in an evolving, fast paced work environment
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and in a team environment
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are ranked #44 on the Fortune 500 list for 2019. In 2019, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies.
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.