Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR36061 ASSOCIATE INFO. SEC. ANALYST – CSOC, GSO
The Cyber Security Operations Analyst will be the main point of contact for all Security related incidents for the Cyber Security Operations team within the Global Security Organization. The analyst will be responsible for triaging, investigating, and performing the first line response to all incidents. The analyst will also work with our service providers and various operation and engineering teams, as required, to complete the tasks needed.
A successful candidate for this position will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to discuss technical issues with non-technical people
- Have an understanding in at least three of the following areas: Network, and Internet Security; Operations Security; Risk and Compliance; Access Control Systems and Methodologies; Security Architectures and Models; Security Management Practices; Investigative techniques
- Excellent Organizational skills and the ability to see Incidents to their conclusion
- The ability to define and communicate risk in business-relevant language
- The ability to react to high pressure dynamic changing environments
- Basic problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability and desire to continuously improve one’s own knowledge and skillsets
- The willingness to participate in 24×7 rotational shift schedules as required
Responsibilities and Tasks
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing daily detect and response functions, closely aligned with typical SOC functions
- Identifying compromised computers and potential IP loss using logs, live response, and related computer centric evidence sources
- Providing accurate and timely routing of verified compromises to the appropriate IT operations teams for further analysis and follow through to remediation
- Advising management on the effectiveness of established operating procedures and recommend modifications where appropriate
- Stay up to date with latest IT security trends, news and intelligence.
- Personal, professional development
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work-related experience.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all . With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact [email protected]
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.