Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Provide L2 support for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and platforms
- Participate in design, architecture review and deployment of Data Warehouse data models and solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners and other IT teams to ensure data solutions are available, recover from failures and operate healthy
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Manage knowledge as it relates to Operations.
- Own and drive post-mortem for critical issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Build critical insights to Operations teams performance and operate in a analytic driven operational environment
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule
- Ability to learn and use mutliple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Maintain support documentation, including: FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- 0-3 years of experience working with databases, Hadoop, Teradata and other Big Data ETL technologies
- 0-3 years Linux/ Unix administration skills
- Software Engineering background and experience a plus.
- Data Vault, Inmon, or Kimball data architecture knowledge is a plus
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
Preferred qualifications and experience
- Experience with various technologies, frameworks and processes, such as Hadoop, Tableau, Grafana, Splunk, data warehousing, data flow mapping, requirements gathering, testing and data validation techniques.
- Big Data technology stack administration skills (such as NiFi)
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Prior experience working in ITIL based environment is expected
- ITSM certification is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related fields.