Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
As a Software (Data Science) Engineer in System Process Engineering at Micron Technology Inc., you will develop integrated platform solutions to empower Backend Operations to make data-driven and heuristics-based decisions. You will work across Global Operations and sites to improve Cost, Scale, Quality, and Cycle Time by defining and designing data architecture and collaborating with key stakeholders to support Global Operation strategic initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Build Next Generation Data Systems
- Work with cross functional teams to define and drive data infrastructure roadmap and architecture
- Design, architect, and develop a scalable and supportable data pipeline which includes data warehousing, data integration and ETL processing
- Document artifacts related to software development, design, test cases, user training, release.
- Lead/Participate in custom data integration projects with internal data systems and/or external sub con manufacturing and logistics systems
- Collaborate with IT architectures/teams to design and prioritize infrastructure delivery with processes, deliverables aligned to roadmap.
- Enable end-users direct access to native and/or transformed data (eg. via ReST services)
Enforce Operational Data Quality
- Establish software development best practices and tools to support data integrity, cleanup, and validation across all relevant data sources
- Enable continuous data quality improvements to minimize support requirements
- Implement central logging and monitoring systems with logic for usage reports and audits
- Collaborate with IT to ensure effective incident, problem and change management processes
Design and Develop Data Analytics
- Develop expertise in data mining and analytic methods
- Solve complex optimization problems using linear and nonlinear optimization techniques
- Develop and generalize data science solutions in a production data pipeline using statistical and machine learning techniques
- Determine statistical validity and significance (pick out signals from noise)
- Apply statistical methods to detect anomalies, trends and shifts
Develop Modern Visualization Solutions
- Automate business reporting needs and organize into user friendly dashboards in multiple platforms (desktop/web/mobile)
- Facilitate interactive design sessions with customers
- Use experimentation methods and design tests to optimize key user experiences
Ensure a Safe, Compliant, and Ethical Work Environment
- Comply with company safety, labor, and ethics policies
- Oversee execution of mandatory training for direct reports
- Encourage a culture of safety and recognize contributions made to supporting a safe work environments
- Participate in process improvement activities
- Identify errors before they get to the next step
- Provide timely feedback when quality, safety, or ethical issues arise
- Follow and support company-wide and department safety procedures to maintain a clean, safe, and accident-free work environment
- Promote high integrity processes that will enable immediate sharing of problems, issues and solutions with management team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
At least 3 years of working experiences in the following areas:
- Developing software application (Java, C#) and business intelligent solutions (Apache Nifi, Tableau or Microsoft Power Platform)
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, table design, SQL query and optimization of queries.
- Familiar with database management system (Microsoft SQL, Hana or Snowflake)
- Knowledge of Agile development process
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess the ability to work in several areas of a development life cycle as part of a team or independently
- Self-motivated, strong ownership and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very high attention to detail and data accuracy and quality
- Strong team player with experience working on projects with global stakeholders
- Knowledge in Manufacturing Execution System, Supply Planning Optimization systems, SAP enterprise master data and understanding of semiconductor manufacturing process will be an advantage.