Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Moebius Solutions, Inc. specializes in advanced software, middleware, and integration platforms for the U.S. Department of Defense, as well as Commercial clients.
In our collaborative and solution-based environment, you will provide support to software experts who build creative web services, applications, and databases. Our small-scale structure provides you the flexibility and support needed to strengthen your skills, while you gain dynamic hands-on experience with new technologies. We make employee happiness a key priority by offering a very generous compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Adjustable working schedule to accommodate work/life balance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement planning, with 4% matching contribution and immediate vesting
- Educational Assistance program
Compensation: $68,000 + DOE
At this time, we will only consider candidates in San Diego, CA. This position is located at NIWCPAC Point Loma and requires a security clearance at the time of hire.
The Technical Support Specialist will provide “Help Desk” support and knowledge management skills to the existing government system, Overmatch Software Armory (OSA). This position provides training and support in basic and advanced uses of OSA. High-level attention to detail, organization, knowledge of systems, and database management experience is required for this role. The Technical Support Specialist will analyze system design needs, anticipate problems in computer programs, and propose and implement solutions. Technologies used: OSA, MS Office.
OSA Concierge Help Desk support:
- System Orientation,
- General OSA knowledge management,
- Account request management for access-challenged customers.
- Redesign and consolidation of existing knowledge management databases,
- Creation of user-friendly artifacts to passively provide context and instruction through the onboarding experience,
- Organize files for straightforward access.
- Compose technical documentation, such as user manuals, systems design, user guides, data flow diagrams, and program specifications.
- Provides guidance to staff regarding proper labeling and protecting sensitive electronic information.
- Assists end-users on an individual basis to help identify and resolve problems and follow-up to ensure the problem was resolved.
- Assist in monitoring security procedures and report deviations to the appropriate party.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications / Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Attributes:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
- Security Clearance: “Secret” level clearance with a future upgrade to TS/SCI.
- Willing to work at NIWCPAC Point Loma.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a Technical Support Specialist, Database Manager, IT Help Desk, Project Assistant, or similar technical role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and follow-through.
- The candidate should be organized, have excellent time management and multi-task skills, show attention to detail, and prioritize time and projects.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and supervision using good judgment and discretion as needed.
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills: the ability to communicate complex information concisely and in a simple way.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics (Other degrees may be considered if the experience is relevant to this position).
- Proven work experience as an IT Help Desk Technician, Desktop Support Engineer, Computer Support Specialist, Database Administrator, or similar experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of systems, design needs, and how to anticipate computer program problems as well as how to propose and implement solutions.
- Technical certifications are a plus.
Moebius Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free