Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Prospective candidates will have good exposure to capital markets, fixed income in particular and an in-depth understanding of securitization.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work effectively in a team environment. The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong organizational skills, demonstrate attention to detail, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
The Associate position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry. This will be an internally facing role, reporting into the Team Manager.
- Perform holistic analysis to support ratings, research, analytical outreach with limited guidance for advanced/bespoke tasks
- Support and play an active role in transition of new activities to MSC
- Undertakes initial review and quality assessment of work products from more junior associates
- Develop working knowledge of Moody’s methodologies in order to apply to various analyses
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and identify key factors that affect issuer credit ratings under full supervision and guidance from the team manager.
- Support monitoring/surveillance of issuers by e.g. preparing data for surveillance, periodically updating preliminary components of analysis, and initiating/escalating deeper reviews when necessary
- Effectively and persuasively communicates credit knowledge and rationale in both written and oral form
- Develops and maintain an understanding of industry trends and issues
- Perform certain routine administrative and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Minimum graduate degree; Preferably a post graduate degree in finance, economics, mathematics
- Relevant experience of 5+ years in credit/financial data analysis and interpretation; experience in structured finance will be an added advantage
- Attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple on-going tasks
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and enterprising
- Interest in / ability to comfortably and professionally interact directly with Moody’s onshore Analysts and management
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity