Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Moser Intern Program is designed to provide the future leaders of technology with hands-on experience to the tools and technologies that are useful in the IT industry. From database management through application development to managed services; the Moser Intern Program gives talented students the opportunity to connect with high quality IT professionals, produce innovative solutions to our clients’ problems, and make meaningful contributions to the continued success of the company.
This is a full-time summer internship with Moser Consulting, lasting approximately 8-12 weeks during the summer. The Data & Analytics Intern will be exposed to many new technologies and have the opportunity to be part of different ongoing projects within the Moser organization.
The Data & Analytics internship program will hire 1 or more interns for this role from this job opening.
- Ability to participate in team stand-up and sprint meetings.
- Completion of online trainings and completion of daily assigned tasks.
- Participate in requirement gathering meetings.
- Engage in challenging projects to achieve a greater understand of Data & Analytics, ranging from Data Engineering tasks to Visualization Engineering and Insights deliverables.
- A college student in good academic standing working towards a degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Data Visualization, or a related IT field; or a recent graduate.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of data development, coding in SQL and/or data platforms.
- Should have experience with at least one programming language.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle is a plus.
- Candidate should have inherent curiosity, can’t help but ask “why?”, and love using data & logic to explore potential solutions. Excited by new technologies and building new things.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate effectiveness with each of the following Key Attributes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Where You’ll Work
Moser has two offices in Indianapolis, IN. You will be required to work out of the Castleton, IN office, flex your time, or work a hybrid schedule.
For more than 25 years, Moser Consulting has been the go-to source for exceptional IT talent with the ability to self-manage. At Moser Consulting, our people are our #1 asset. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems.
Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We focus on giving employees: an incredible work space; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.