Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, The Great Bharat
- We are India’s leading political consulting organization, dedicated to providing high quality professional support for political campaigns. In this capacity, we have been fortunate to be a part of the momentous election campaigns of 2014, 2019 and various other state elections. Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers and ensure optimal electoral results.
- We are passionate about achieving the last mile impact through data-driven decision making, and are pioneers in the advancements in the field of data analytics in the political consulting domain. We are looking for an impact-driven data analyst who is keen on solving problems from first principles and provides insights and actionables to the team.
What You Will Do
- Translate both high-level and granular decision-making needs into data, analytical and visualization requirements
- Identify, access, combine and shape the right data for the right problem
- Analyzing demographic and electoral data at all levels (booth, constituency, state, etc.) through exploratory analysis and modeling to arrive at meaningful insights
- Produce regular reports and analysis, write systems queries to gather data, perform data extraction/mining and analysis, identify trends and insights
- Collaborate with strategy teams for increasing the use of data in decision making to maximize consistency and minimal redundancy
- Work collaboratively in delivering critical data-driven solutions to high-impact problems
What You Will Need ?
- Ability to conduct data analysis, develop and test hypothesis and deliver insights with minimal supervision
- Incredible attention to detail, with structured problem-solving approach
- Excellent multi-tasking and collaboration capabilities
- Graduates from a reputed institute with a good academic performance record. Degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Economics or a related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant experience of 1-4 years in the field of analytics/data science, working on exploratory data analysis, designing and implementing statistical models, experience in reporting systems using automation tools is expected
- Experience with hands-on use of data and analytical tools to inform business decisions
- Technical capabilities required (Hands on): Python (Pandas, SciPy, Sklearn, PyMc), SQL, Data visualization, Advanced Excel/Google Sheets, Google AppScript, Database management
What You Will Get ?
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Unique opportunity to be a part of and influencing data-driven, high-impact, decision-making process in an exciting and important domain