Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Waltham, MA
National Grid is hiring a Analyst, Capital Project Resource Coordinator in Waltham, MA
Every day we deliver safe and secure energy to homes, communities, and businesses. We are there when people need us the most. We connect people to the energy they need for the lives they live. The pace of change in society and our industry is accelerating and our expertise and track record puts us in an unparalleled position to shape the sustainable future of our industry.
To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our customers, reducing the cost of energy delivery today and pioneering the flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires us to deliver on our promises and always look for new opportunities to grow, both ourselves and our business.
National Grid is looking for an Analyst, Coordinator who will support the Resource Planning process by analyzing data, coordinating data and generating reports. This position will support the achievement of completion of units of work, both mandated/compliance and non-mandated targets for the company, while remaining vigilant of dollars spent for the completion of those units to ensure budget adherence for both O&M and Capital.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist Program Managers in development of a 2-year resource loaded work plan for construction based on company set targets and adherence to compliance goals with our regulators.
- Gather, extract, and analyze data from multiple work management sources. Verify and validate data as required.
- Create progress reports and track completion against plans.
- Independently collate and coordinate work unit and/or financial data within one or multiple areas using pre-determined tools, methods and formats in order to support the department’s decision making process.
- Proactively research, produce, run reporting and analyze cost, work plan, or other information to enable analysis of key themes and trends. This would include coordinating weekly and monthly cost data reports and preparing reports.
- Manage the day to day relationship with internal parties to understand their requirements, deliver appropriate customized solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to share best practices, provide technical advice.
- Challenge existing ways of working and continuously seek ways to do things better in order to drive greater efficiencies within assigned areas. This includes preparing charts, graphs, and detailed statistical analysis related to budget and cost control.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- High School/GED, or higher.
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in relevant software e.g. Maximo, SAP, and Microsoft Office (Access, Excel), prefered.
- Anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead about next steps, demonstrating initiative and resourcefulness and the ability to investigate the situation beyond routine questioning.
- Demonstrates an energetic and enthusiastic manner and the ability to engage and maintain high levels of engagement of stakeholders during meetings, and throughout the year.
- Possesses a general understanding of National Grid’s Gas business from an operations and compliance perspective.
- This position is one of National Grid’s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
National Grid values and celebrates a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusiveness that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
$74,000 – $87,000 a year
Salary commensurate with location and experience
This position has a career path which provides for advancement opportunities within and across bands as you develop and evolve in the position; gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills. Candidates will be assessed and provided offers against the minimum qualifications of this role and their individual experience.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free