Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Do you want to apply a passion for data wrangling, analysis, and advanced analytic techniques to solve cross-functional business problems? Do you want to learn from a team of seasoned data scientists to grow your own career in this space? Then this position on NI’s Advanced Analytics team is for you! You will directly support top company priorities every year in domains such as customer success, sales, digital and marketing.
- Building effective partnerships with business stakeholders and team members
- Gaining over time a deep understanding of business strategies & operations and the resulting data
- Applying Machine Learning and data mining techniques
- Leveraging statistical inference to assist with key decisions
- Developing analytics solutions and/or visualizations
- Effectively and concisely communicating insights
- Driving positive business impact through analyses
- Have a passion for working in a dynamic environment with stakeholders from around the world, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be solution-oriented
- Leverage business domain expertise, analytical acumen, and innovation in addressing business opportunities and challenges
- Interact with business leaders to identify and define key issues, gather requirements, design and develop insight solutions, communicate findings and make recommendations
- Proactively propose creative ideas to apply analytics to business problems.
- Leverage technical skills on a modern tools & technology stack to develop scalable insight solutions
- Perform data wrangling tasks including profiling, acquisition, transformation, and enhancements of data from multiple sources
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required; MBA/Master’s is a plus
- Prefer degrees in Economics, Statistics, Business Analytics or Engineering
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Experience OR continuing education in performing advanced data analytics, including modeling
- Beginning or Intermediate SQL skills; demonstrated knowledge of relational databases in a business-to-business environment
- Prefer programming experience with R or Python
- Prefer visualization experience with tools such as Tableau, Excel, or Power BI
We are changing how we work by offering more flexibility. NI has decided to take a hybrid approach (working both on- and off-site) at an aggregate level. We know that different roles have different requirements, so we’re embracing a full range of options.