Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Missouri, United States
If you’re passionate about helping a Fortune 100 company drive their strategy forward through innovative product development and advancing strategic partnerships to protect customers (and their pets), then Nationwide’s Strategy and Corporate Development Office might be the place for you!
Job Description Summary
Nationwide Pet is the nation’s first and largest pet insurer. This internship will support the Pet Health Analytics team. We have a vast repository of information drawn from the millions of claims we’ve processed. We use this data to produce innovative studies, whitepapers, and other research on trends and statistics that directly impact the veterinary community. This role will support analysis and craft insights around relevant animal health topics. Target audiences for finished work could include animal health publications (including peer-reviewed pubs), internal stakeholders, veterinary practitioners and staff, and pet-owning consumers. A successful candidate will possess well-developed analytical skills, a team-oriented personality, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Analyze and model pet health trends in internal data
- Plan and manage execution of work, participate in planning, and deliver on commitments
- Provide support for creating, packaging, and communicating work using appropriate statistical and visual solutions and mediums for relevant insights and applicable data visualizations
- Develop dashboards and presentation materials including graphs, charts, tables, and other visual elements
- Track and monitor action items and deliverables, maintains project timelines
- Currently seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Highly motivated, detailed oriented, analytical individual
- Ability to prioritize own work within standards, responsible for effectively synthesizing own project work
- Work independently and creatively to develop usable solutions to complex problems, with accountability for timelines and deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
We have an array of benefits to fit your needs, including: medical/dental, paid time off plus nine paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, company-paid pension plan, business casual attire, and more. To learn more about the benefits we offer, click here.
Nationwide is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone feels challenged, appreciated, respected and engaged. Nationwide prohibits discrimination and harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any characteristic (or classification) protected by applicable law.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free