Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Pensacola, FL
YOUR LIFE’S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members’ and their families’ lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
- WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
- Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
- Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- Analyze information, requirements, data, work quality, work methods, processes, service specific practices, standards and metrics/statistics
- Interpret results of analysis; present recommendations, including alternatives and implications
- Collaborate with other business units to analyze and improve processing procedures and resolve problems
- Analyze changes in policies, procedures and products; determine the impact on the group functions
- Identify and analyze opportunities for new and/or improved processes, data, or technology; provide clear picture of possible outcomes
- Ensure clear, concise and effective communication of material
- Work with peers, business units and/or project teams, and vendors to ensure business needs are fully communicated, documented and satisfied
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators, and establish processes and methodologies for preventative
- Compile, review and prepare data to be used by analysts and management in the analysis of operations, services and products
- Conduct benchmarking, trend analysis and other input to drive continuous improvement and elevate service performance
- Analyze information to produce analytically-driven inferences and hypotheses to generate actionable recommendations
- Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting findings
- Provide input into best practices for the respective area
- Ensure compliance with Navy Federal Credit Union ISD standards and best practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience analyzing information, requirements, data, work quality, work methods, processes, service specific practices, standards, and metrics/statistics
- Experience presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
- Experience maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Experience in IT solution creation and delivery with increased business intelligence
- Expert research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
- Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
- Advanced skill communicating with all levels within an organization
- Experience working and participating in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects
- Effective relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Experience in leading, guiding & mentoring others
- Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of Navy Federal’s services, products and functions
- Experience working in an IT environment
- Knowledge of Navy Federal business processes and applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Salary: Level III: $72,300 – $123,500
Level IV: $83,100 – $142,000
Level V: $95,600 – $163,500
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
- Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report onsite 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting onsite will ultimately be determined by the employee’s leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and onboarding process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free