Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
Job Code: R&I-0223-001
Position: AI/ML – Data Scientist
Experience: 2+ years
Required Skills: AI/ML, Generative design, Python, C++
Good to have skills: R, MLOps
Qualification: B.E. (Computers/IT/Mechanical/Civil)
Female candidates preferred.
- Understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions techniques
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company/client data to drive business solutions
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client-facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems
- Collaborate and coordinate with different functional teams (engineering and product development) to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Deliver AI/ML-based solutions around a host of domains and problems, with some of them being Customer Segmentation Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Forecasting, Recommender Systems, Modeling Response to Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, and Price Optimization
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of expert-level proficiency in Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, C++, and R Programming
- Should have a basic understanding of AutoCAD tools, CADworks, etc.
- Ability to create efficient solutions to complex problems. Strong skills in data structures and machine learning algorithms
- Experience working on end-to-end data science pipeline: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modeling, insights, visualizations, monitoring, and maintenance
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small parts and apply relevant techniques to drive required outcomes
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a daily basis
- Experience in deep learning and generative design in AEC domain
- Fast learner: ability to learn and pick up a new language/tool/platform quickly
Good to Have:
- Experience in Revit API 2021 or 2023 will be added advantage
- Experience in one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, NLP, image processing, recommender systems, etc.
- Experience working in AEC domain
- Knowledge of geometry concepts and linear algebra
Reporting To: Head of Research and Innovation
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the job code in the subject line.