Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Houston, TX
Location: Houston, TX
The Business Analyst will help in the process of developing and automating a methodology and supporting technologies to allow for real time bid analytics to drive more effective negotiations and identify areas of opportunities.
- Provide end users feedback as to the potential cost impact of labor rate changes and the current position vs. “internal market basket”.
- Responsible for eliciting requirements from the Procurement business and the technical data engineering teams and creating the detailed business requirements document.
- Facilitate the process of reviewing software tools, scheduling demos, managing RFPs, and selecting the solution that best helps the Procurement team achieve their digital modernization goals.
- Assist in creating functional and technical design documentation.
- Assist in building out reports and dashboards.
- Additional responsibilities include stakeholder management and team mentoring.
- having a solid understanding of data platforms, data engineering, and APIs will be necessary in the interaction with the technical IT teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years of BA experience.
- Functional knowledge of API’s and data platforms.
- Power BI proficient.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.