Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Thonotosassa, FL
Nestlé Professional is committed to providing the finest ingredients, operational knowledge, and uncompromised support to foodservice operations across the US. Our team of culinary experts and skilled product developers partner closely with foodservice professionals to generate creative, branded food and beverage solutions that address a wide variety of needs. As a business serving other businesses, we’re focused on performing with speed, service, and precision to cook up delicious ideas for our clients both small and large. Satisfy your appetite for an exciting career at Nestlé Professional.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Business Retention Analyst will be responsible for supporting Nestlé Professional’s database and business processes through direct and indirect reporting sources to assist in delivering effective retention and sales opportunities to achieve profitability goals. The position will be focused on providing administration, analysis, reporting, and development support from direct feedback from customers. The internal customers will be the sales, service, marketing, and finance groups. The position will also assist NP grow sales via increased focus on proactively and professionally preventing customers from wanting to remove our dispensing equipment, identifying cross selling opportunities, insulate and protect relationships with our high value customers, as well as contacting customers we have lost to help reacquire them in conjunction with the Field Sales team. Initiates and/or implements real time internal and external corrective action as needed.
Onsite; Thonotosassa Service Center
- Analyze multiple data sources to determine customer opportunity for targeted retention
- Aggregate customer retention information to develop analysis, create recommendations and assist in planning process and implementation
- With strong communication skills resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint/frustration, determines the cause of the problem, works to resolve the issue, expedites correction of the issue to retain the customer
- Empowered to make decisions to retain customers.
- Regularly work/liaise with other departments (Field Service, Regional Managers, Territory Sales Reps – TSR, RSM’s) to ensure any customer requests for a follow-up on-site are promptly coordinated and handled. Work directly in CRM internal tools for seamless integration. Follows established processes & protocols if other internal stakeholders need to get engaged.
- Contact Platinum customer on consolidated national list quarterly for PR/Public Relations calls across the national TSR base per lists provided by Field Sales.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them to their manager on a weekly basis
- Analyze data and provide insights and reports for special projects, issues/opportunities, and planning cycles.
- Responsible for the Analysis and Reporting of removals and service contacts.
- Responsible for the creation delivery of executive level Monthly Retention Report to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for Categorization and Analysis of removals for reporting purposes.
- Creates Criteria, tasks, call logs/Contact lists for High-Risk clients.
- Closes Gaps in service via direct Service sup/Manager contacts for late or incomplete Ticket Follow-ups.
- Gather and document and Analyze customer equipment issues; Report any service Insights.
- Generates Leads and Cross Selling opportunities
- Outbound verification of company owned trade assets
- Participate in cross training with other functional areas as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or minimum 2 years related Customer Service experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Data Analysis, Excel, Access experience (2 years) required
- Escalation triage experience (2+ years) required
- C4C and/or CRM customer management system experience, preferred
- Positive attitude with ability to get along with others inside and outside the department
- Excellent communication skills and Customer Service orientation with the ability to diffuse customer angst and get to the core reason of why customers are frustrated.
- Timely response to questions and inquiries
- Accurate and complete work
- Good understanding of commercial and non-commercial foodservice operations
- Flexible and adaptive to changing situations and circumstances
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [email protected] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free