Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
What You’ll do: –
- Maintaining existing reports/dashboards and recommending ideas to enhance the same, sending a communication to stakeholders with business insights and development
- Creating new reports/dashboards as per requirement
- Write ad-hoc reporting queries using SQL/other query constructs to dynamically generate dashboards and reports.
- Manage and respond in a timely fashion to ad-hoc requests from business users.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency by aiding automation of existing data processes.
- Abide by our organization’s Information security policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees must follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Data Analyst
- Must have strong analytical skills and an understanding of system databases, data elements, and applications.
- Should have intermediate SQL skills
- Should be well-versed with software solutions (Advance Excel) to maximize data gathering and data analysis. (Can interpret their intent and application)
- Visualization skills and ability to work with any Visualization Tool
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and capability to collaborate on projects with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of reports of Salesforce/Genesys/Quicksight/Snowflake is a plus.
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us.
- Participate in our Expert Speak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. We believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded by people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time.
- All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don’t worry! Our employee assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to an immediate family member.